Double tap to zoom
- Easy-Access Air Filter Cover
- Easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Rear Hand Guard
- Reduces the risk of injury as well as provides a wide area for foot placement during starting.
- Master Control Lever™
- The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Built in the USA
- Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Winter/Summer Shutter
- The Winter/Summer Shutter allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round and helps to prevent carburetor icing when working below 50°F (10°C).
|POWERHEAD WEIGHT||10.1 lbs.|
|GUIDE BAR LENGTH (Recommended)||18 in.|
|OILOMATIC® CHAIN||.325" RM3|
|CHAIN OIL CAPACITY||6.8 oz.|
|ENGINE POWER||3.0 bhp|
|FUEL CAPACITY||15.9 oz.|
|DISPLACEMENT||2.77 cu. in.|
STIHL recommends #3634 (26 RM3 68) OILOMATIC® saw chain and 18" 3005 008 4717 STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Ematic™ guide bar combination.