Double tap to zoom
- Foot pedal height adjustment offers improved leverage for smaller operators who normally struggle with traditional hand lever lifts.
- Flip-up suspension platform provides all-day comfort and can easy transition from a stand-on to a walk-behind.
- Industry leading 13-inch, semi-pneumatic tires up front and radial, Superior Traction Technology (STT) tires in the rear.
- Simple four-point adjustment uses half the parts and zero deck hanging welds.
- Tech-advanced 3400 integrated transmission boasts an industry leading 1-1/8-inch axle for heavy loads.
|Engine Manufacturer||Kawasaki® FX691V|
|Engine Rating||22 HP/726 CC|
|Drive System||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 Transaxles|
|Fuel Capacity||9 gal (34.01 L)|
|Ground Speed||9/4 mph (14.5/6.4 km/h)|